This free evening workshop is aimed at anyone who wants to write well for the web or social media.
The aim of the evening is to help Churches and other Christian groups communicate what they are doing to their local community, through the use of press releases, news stories, pictures, the web and resources such as Network Suffolk.
Run by journalist and Christian media professional, Keith Morris – editor and publisher of the award-winning Network Norfolk, with experience in publishing, websites and corporate communications.
- What makes a good news story and how to write one.
- How to write a press release and get it published.
- What’s different about writing for the web?
- How to recognise and take a good news photo .
- How to use Network Suffolk to promote what you are doing
Details including how to reserve a (free) place can be found on the article below…
Any questions, please contact Phil Stollery via the church office
Photo by Tracy Le Blanc from Pexels